|Teacher of general English, Taipei Province, Taiwan ( June – August )
* Responsible for teaching very young learners ( 3 – 7 year olds) and primary school pupils ( 7 – 12 year olds).
* Prepared a Graduation Day performance ( speeches, poems, play, songs)
Teacher of general English, Wulumuqi, China ( March – June)
* Responsible for teaching young learners ( 7 – 15 year olds), conducting life/ social clubs for children and adults and carrying out Oral Placement Interviews.
Teacher of general English, Sobolew, Poland ( 1999 – 2006)
* Head English teacher, provided stimulating and appropriate teaching of English, history, geography and literature of English speaking countries to students with a wide range of abilities.
- top awards for students at local and regional language contests
- raising student awareness of importance of English in modern world
- raising number of pupils choosing English as a second language at middle school
- raising the level of English taught at school
* Preparing students for national and international exams
* Organising local and regional language quizzes and contests
* Teaching English to fellow teachers and head master
* Preparing teaching materials with students ( awarded by Newsweek Poland on behalf of Batory Foundation for preparing an interactive CD)
Teacher of English for special purposes, Sobolew, Poland ( 2005 – 2006)
* Responsible for teaching business English to local officials, school employees and headmasters.
Head of international collaboration of schools and student exchanges, Sobolew, Poland ( 2001 – 2006)
* Responsible for initiating, managing and financing EU educational projects ( Comenius),
* organising student, teacher and head teacher exchanges
* promoting mutual understanding of different cultures and customs and the use of English as a means of communication.
Student Union Supervisor, Sobolew, Poland ( 2005 – 2006)
* Supervising Union activities, setting up an Equality Club for students of disadvantaged families, organising clothes, food and money collection and book charity sales for financially disabled families.
Teacher of General English, Euroalphabet, Lublin, Poland ( 2000 – 2004)
* Teaching general English to students of various ages ( 7 – 50 years of age).
* Assisting company manager with school policy and expansion
Exam preparation teacher ( FCE ), Euroalphabet, Lublin, Poland ( 2000- 2004)
* Responsible for FC exam preparation for teenagers and adults.
Counsellor and activity organiser, Centrum Jezykow Obcych, UK, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Poland ( 1999 – 2004)
* Responsible for preparation of specialised course materials for study abroad. Various locations within EU, various ages. Conducting classes in English and Italian.
EU educational project conferences Romania Poland Since 2002 until now
Language conferences and workshops Various locations 1999 until now
English BA Teacher Training College, Pulawy, Poland ( supervised by Warsaw University) October 1993 – June 1999
TEFL Certificate Teacher Training International, London, UK 1998 London, UK
|Available for employment.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Location: Preferably Taipei Province but willing to relocate
- ESL Job Interests: ESL to very young learners, young learners, one to one, groups, adults